Monday, December 26, 2011

Insides of Anna's Surprise Cake

Anna the wonder girl, a friend that will never know how special she is to me, though we have only me once.  You see Anna's Grandfather Bill is like a father to me, he walked me down the aisle at my wedding and we have shared many great times together throughout out lives, yet we don't see each other that often anymore.  I wanted to do something special for Anna and this cake was a result.

I used so many cartridges to make the cuts,
Toy Story for Mr. and Mrs Potato Head
Christmas Solutions for the Santa Head
Happily Ever After for the Princess'
Tinkerbell and Friends for Tinkerbell
Snowman from Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty - Hello Kitty Holiday Characters
Paper Doll Dress Up for Santa, Mrs.Claus, Wise men, deer, tree, and gingerbread cookies















No comments:

Post a Comment